Monday, May 17, 2010

White Chicken Chili in Crockpot

1 pkg McCormick White Chicken Chili Seasoning Mix
1 cup water (Add more if you don't like your chili thick)
3 boneless chicken breasts, cut in cubes
1 can Navy beans, drained
1 can diced tomatoes
Sour Cream
Shredded Cheese
*It didn't call for it, but I added some Italian Seasoning to it*

(You can follow the directions on the packet and do it on the stove if you prefer, but I wanted to
make it easier on myself so I experimented with it in the crockpot and it turned out yummy)!

1. Put seasoning mix, (italian seasoning if you prefer), and cup of water in crockpot; mix together.

2. Add the pieces of chicken, tomatoes, and navy beans, mix.

3. Cook on high until chicken is no longer pink (I had mine cooking for about 4-5 hours). I am sure you could do it on low too, and would probably need about 6-8 hours.

4. Serve chili in bowl, add sour cream and cheese, mix together and enjoy!

---
Recipe From Chef Tammy :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment